|2016||POINT BLANK (in collaboration with Evangelos Papamatthäou-Matschke), super+ CENTERCOURT, Munich|
|2014||Palimpsest + Material Senescence, Staycation Museum, Berlin|
|2017||Contested Borderscapes, Mytilene, Greece|
|bitte bitte bitte – Weissensee School of Art Degree Show, SEZ Berlin|
|Middlesbrough Art Weekender, Middlesbrough, UK|
|Edge.Piraeus, Kastela Art Center, Piraeus (Athens)|
|Soft Barrier, The Art Foundation, Athens|
|The early days, Kreuzberg Pavillon, Berlin|
|2016||A digital encounter by (FΛG), Forward Union Fair, New York City|
|Self-Help-Academy, The OH-project, Iceland|
|Mapear no es Habitar, Arte Actual Flacso, Quito, Ecuador|
|Ying Colosseum Vol. 11: Inter-Material-Subject, Berlin|
|Individuating, Kunstverein am Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz, Berlin|
|Hardbakka Ruins Project 2016: Memento Mori, Bergen, Norway|
|2015||Refugee Monument Berlin (group installation), 2. Berliner Herbstsalon, Maxim Gorki Theater, Berlin|
|PRIVATE PARTS, Gitte Bohr c/o West Germany, Berlin|
|Ying Colosseum Vol. 1: The Unedited Save, Anothersidewalk, Berlin|
|PAY OFF, Weissensee School of Art, Berlin|
|Saas-Fee Summer Institute of Art Exhibition (curating), European Graduate School, Switzerland|
|Temporary Artist’s Book Shop, LAGE EGAL, Berlin|
|2014||Mindscape Universe, Galerie Vincenz Sala, Paris|
|2013||The Oracle: What is your prophecy for the future?, The Wand, Berlin|
- Busch, Benjamin, and Evangelos Papamatthäou-Matschke. Point Blank. Munich: Reflektor M × 100for10, 2016.
- Busch, Benjamin. Material Senescence. Berlin: Self-published, 2014. ISBN: 978-3000458927.
- Busch, Benjamin. Palimpsest. Berlin: Self-published, 2014. ISBN: 978-3000458910.
- Busch, Benjamin T. “The User’s Right to the City: Planetary-scale Computation and the Right to the City.” Master’s thesis, Kunsthochschule Berlin Weissensee, November 2017.
- Becker, Jonas, Benjamin T. Busch, Matthew Hanson, Penny Rafferty, and Paul Stewart, eds. OnCurating #31: Spheres of Estrangement: Art, Politics, Curating. Zürich: Dorothee Richter, Postgraduate Programme in Curating, 2016.
- Leung, Karina, Benjamin Busch, and Allison Gould, eds. Uncovering Potential: An Investigation into Dimensions of the City. Kansas City, Missouri: Kansas City Design Center, 2010.
- “Interview: Zach Blas on the Concept of Contra-Internet.” Berlin Art Link. March 30, 2018.
- “Artists Chart Evidence of the Inhuman, and the Inhumanity of Evidence.” ArtSlant. December 18, 2017.
- “Tres ‘strikes’, estás fuera. La desafortunada agenda urbana de Habitat III.” In Mapear no es habitar, 4º Encuentro Iberoamericado de Arte, Trabajo y Economía (4EIATE). Edited by Paulina León Crespo, María Fernanda Troya, and Marcelo Aguirre, 247–255. Quito: Flacso, 2017.
- “40 Years On, Skulptur Projekte Münster Keeps Troubling the Idea of ‘Public Space.’” ArtSlant. June 15, 2017.
- “James Bridle’s Self-Driving Car Steers Into Slippery Questions About Automation.” ArtSlant. April 26, 2017.
- “Let Them Eat Art! Dissent on Documenta 14’s Periphery.” ArtSlant. April 18, 2017.
- “Wheatley-Provident Hospital: Kansas City’s Own Ruin.” Failed Architecture. February 23, 2017.
- “Transmediale’s Revolution From Within.” ArtSlant. February 20, 2017.
- “Black Box in a Black Box: ‘Shade’ at Sophiensaele.” Berlin Art Link. January 17, 2017.
- “Interview with Omsk Social Club Feat. PUNK IS DADA.” KubaParis – Zeitschrift für junge Kunst. December 12, 2016.
- “This Artist is Using Larp to Hack the Institution.” Sleek Magazine. December 4, 2016.
- “Three Strikes, You’re Out: Habitat III’s Doomed Urban Agenda.” Failed Architecture. November 25, 2016.
- “Domestic Realism and Collective Choreography: An Interview with Helen Hester.” Berlin Art Link. September 2, 2016.
- “Projecting Space.” The Center of Minimum Distance, Project Space Festival Berlin. August 31, 2016.
- “Reclaiming Public Space for the Collective Imaginary.” In Raumzine #2. Edited by Elisa T. Bertuzzo et al., 41–46. Berlin: Fachbereich Raumstrategien der Kunsthochschule Berlin Weissensee, 2016.
- “transmediale/conversationpiece: Adrift in a Sea of Data.” Berlin Art Link. February 12, 2016.
- “Wohnungsfrage: The Housing Question Reloaded.” Berlin Art Link. October 30, 2015.
- “Permanent Temporariness.” In Raumzine #1. Edited by Alejandro Strus et al., 14–21. Berlin: Fachbereich Raumstrategien der Kunsthochule Berlin Weißensee, 2015.
- “Concrete Jungle.” Uncube. February 16, 2015.
- “Vogelsang in Ruins.” Uncube. November 19, 2014.
- “Vogelsang Murals.” In HORIZONTE – Zeitschrift für Architekturdiskurs No. 9 – RUINE. Edited by Toni Herzog et al., 137–143. Weimar: Bauhaus-Universität, 2014.
- “Unstable Architecture.” Avant.org. November 6, 2014.
- “Better Than Okay.” In Civilian #1. Edited by Kent Szlauderbach, Sarah Murphy, and Leandra Burnett, 69–79. Kansas City, Missouri: Front/Space, 2014.
- “Material Senescence.” In What Is the Future of Architecture? Vol. 2. Edited by Pieterjan Grandry, 40–44. Berlin: Crap Is Good, 2013.
- “Palimpsest.” In What Is the Future of Architecture?. Edited by Pieterjan Grandry, 40–43. Berlin: Crap Is Good, 2012.
- “The User’s Right to the City.” Augmented Technology: Launch of Archis/Volume 51, Berlin, January 2018.
- “Recording the Everyday.” Perspektiven lecture series, Weissensee School of Art, Berlin, June 2017.
- “Artistic Methodologies.” Talk given at the 4th Pan-American Symposium of Arts, Work, and Economy, Quito, Ecuador, October 2016.
- “Architecture and the Social Question: Housing Production in the 21st Century.” Paper presented at The Human in Architecture and Philosophy – ISPA 3rd International Conference, Bamberg, Germany, July 2016.
- “Adaptive Structure: A Modular System for Generative Architecture.” Paper presented with Georg Ladurner at the 14th Generative Art Conference, Rome, December 2011.